Get up and dance!



Get up and dance!

blog

One of the lessons I learned from being stressed and overwhelmed.

Recently my chiropractor and fitness crazy cousin both at separate times explained to me the importance of moving around.

It is easy for me to get comfortable in my home office with my head in the computer, going through emails, searching for properties, doing paperwork, etc. I can sit for hours working and writing without realizing how much time has passed by.

Some doctors and scientists will tell you sitting at your computer all day is worse than smoking.

I have come up with a solution that works well for me. Well, it should work well for me if I stick with it. 

I try to get up every hour and stretch or dance.

Fortunately, I work mostly from home , but if I am at the office I can close the door to my office so no one sees me. I turn to my iTunes and dance to my favorite songs.

I just get up and dance! 

I don’t ever actually do this every hour, but I wish I did. It’s a good goal.

I can stand and type to the beat of the song too! Not always productive but healthier than sitting. Thank God for spellcheck!

I have started throwing in some Christmas songs as well. It is November after all.

 The Holidays have begun at our house at Steed Station.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcie and Bracklen - an inspiration and proof that most people are good!

Gray Hairs & Love

What do you want for Grove?