The scoop on what's new


Image result for happy presidents day 2020 freeHappy Presidents Day!  


For those of you who were wondering what I've been up to, here’s the story in a nutshell, 

I moved from Lake Homes Realty back to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Anderson Properties (BHHS). Shortly after that office move, McGraw Realtors purchased the Oklahoma and Arkansas divisions of BHHS Anderson Properties. McGraw is a great company and I would have stayed except we already had a new, exciting plan in place and McGraw isn't in Texas.

I noticed my “Mimi” visits to Texas kept getting longer and longer. With lots of encouragement from my family, I just completed the required 180 hours of education to get a Texas Real Estate License!

We are NOT moving away from Grove or Grand Lake. Captain Steed isn’t leaving Grove Fire Dept., and I am not leaving Grove, but instead I am adding another state (Texas) to my business with great hopes of being able to offer not just real estate knowledge but also the ability to help clients find their lifestyle. I always say Everyone deserves their own kind of luxury.




We have two places to call home now. McKinney, Texas and Grove, OK. (I had to control the small-town rumors).

In order to best serve my clients and keep myself organized and in control, I joined the Keller Williams family at Grand Lake last month.

After I am cleared to test and pass the test in Texas, I will also office with Keller Williams in Texas.
I have a great team in both states and a wonderful tribe of support.

That’s the reason for the moving around. Nothing more than going where I can best balance life, work, and family.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or to catch up.

Have a great week!
Peggy

My cell number is 925-858-4723. Email at peggykief@gmail.com. I have a Keller Williams website www.peggykiefersteed.kw.com.  

You can find me on social media also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcie and Bracklen - an inspiration and proof that most people are good!

Gray Hairs & Love

What do you want for Grove?