Hello everyone!

I hope all of you are well and handling this shift in normal well.

A couple days ago I wrote a post on Facebook to see how everyone was handling things. I asked my Facebook friends to “describe their last 7 days in one word. Words are powerful! Let’s see what you guys come up with.”
I received almost 50 responses, and I don’t know if this is a good representation of our country, but I am happy to say that almost all of the responses were positive or neutral.
I divided the words into 3 categories. Positive, Neutral or Negative.

Less than 10 were negative!

I think this proves that my friends are a relatively positive group of people. They are feeling hopeful and blessed (the top two positive words) compared to the less than 10 who said they are finding today to be challenging or frustrating (the top two negative words).

A lot of the words also came from faith. Prayerful, Jesus, and Faith for example.
Words that I thought were neutral but others may think are negative was unbelievable, fattening, lazy and unfathomable.

It’s all in how you look at it.  I have an almost ridiculous positive view of everything. Some call it naive. Some have said I am spoiled because I never had bad things happen to her, otherwise she wouldn’t be so cheerful all the time. I call it what it is. God’s plan and there’s very little you can do about it.

It’s like I tell my husband when he gets angry because there is a slow-moving vehicle in front of us.
God put it there for a reason, so just chill out. Who knows why? Maybe so we would avoid an accident up ahead. We will never know why.

And we most likely will never know why the virus came into this world or why our lives just took a big shift, but I am proud to be associated with so many positive, hopeful, caring people. 

We will get through this. We always do. The normal we used to know may now be different, this too will pass and life will go on and I know for certain people are good!


Let’s continue helping our neighbors and get through this quickly. Take care all!

Peggy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcie and Bracklen - an inspiration and proof that most people are good!

Gray Hairs & Love

What do you want for Grove?